We are proud to offer innovative moisture barrier systems by VaproShield™. WrapShield™, WrapShield Self-Adhered (SA), and WallShield® offer state of the art moisture protection for your exterior building envelope and can be used in a variety of construction applications.
Benefits of WrapShield and WallShield:
- Installed cost is up to 20% less than other roof, wall and window wrap systems.
- Allows water vapor to escape significantly faster than the next leading product!
- Simply staples to OSB, plywood and gypsum sheathing.
- Allows gypsum and wood sheathing to rapidly dry out both during and after construction (no sheating necessary).
- Custom corners and flashing staple around window openings (replaces peel and stick).
- Can stay exposed to direct sunlight and weather for up to 8 months
- Difficult to rip, puncture or tear during and after application, reducing repair and labor costs.
- Reduces liability concerns on your project.
- Compatible with most building materials including cedar and concrete.
- Twenty (20) year warranty
- The VaproShield system is UV stable, specifically designed for open joint façade systems.
- VaproShield membranes are self-cinching around screws and staples minimizing the need for sealants.
- Use of VaproShield materials contributes to LEED points.
- Systems-approach to building envelope design, incorporating:
- Breathable Membranes, including the award-winning WrapShield SA Self-Adhered, Water Resistive, Vapor Permeable, Air Barrier Sheet Membrane
- Rain Screen Design Components
- 3D Window Flashing Elements
- Sustainable and eco-friendly: Innovative Air-barrier technology reduces energy consumption
- Affordable: VaproShield Air Barrier Solutions are competitively priced and offer labor saving features.
- All Climate Construction: VaproShield materials can be installed year-round and in all climates
- Compatible Systems: VaproShield materials can be installed on most substrates and building types Healthy and safe: Zero VOC's, no primers, recyclable
Learn more about VaproShield's continuing education course, Rain Screen Design Solutions for the Building Envelope. The course if free, provides AIA and state credit and qualifies for HSW.
VaproShield Project Profile PDF for Download:
|Biola University PDF
|Ocean Front Walk PDF
|Rady School of Management PDF
|Veteran's Administration Main Hospital PDF