KOL High-Density Fiber Cement
KOL is a premier manufacturer of through colored high-density fiber-cement façade panels. Durable, sustainable, energy-efficient, long-lasting; the characteristics of the raw materials and pigments of KOL panels allow for subtle natural variations in tonality and texture.
Benefits of Trespa Meteon Panels:
- Available in a variety of colors for unlimited creative expression
- Multiple finishes and textures
- Easy to clean
- Fire-resistant, per CAN/ULC S114-05 and ASTM E136
- Available in multiple panel sizes and can be fabricated on site
KØL is offered in 1250mm x 2500mm (49.21” x 98.42”) and 1250mm x 3050mm (49.21” x 120.07”) panel sizes which can be fabricated on the construction site with standard hand tools or in a shop with CNC equipment.
- Façade Cladding: More specifically, rain screen façade cladding on new and refurbished buildings.
- Interior wall panels, casework, countertops, toilet partitions and lockers are also common applications for specifying KOL panels when durability is needed.
PDFs for Download: