Trespa is the worlds’ largest manufacturer of phenolic panels. The superior construction and materials used in these systems make it adaptable to all types of facilities. Trespa has unique characteristics, which allow it to be worked like a hardwood, with exceptional screw holding strength, yet extremely resistant to graffiti, vandalism and moisture. Click here to view project profiles using Trespa Meteon phenolic panels.
Benefits of Trespa Meteon Panels:
- Weather and impact resistant
- Very easy to clean due to the closed structure; dirt does not cling
- Available in over 100 colors including wood grains
- Available in three finishes: satin, gloss, or rock textured
- Meteon is a complete system supplying the attaching channels, fasteners, shop drawings, and information needed for your engineering calculations
- ICBO certified
- Multi-story fire tested and approved
- Contributes to LEED credits
Trespa Meteon is a flat panel based thermosetting resins, homogeneously reinforced with cellulose fibers and manufactured under high pressure and temperature. Using special techniques, the panels have an integrated, decorative surface with pigmented resins. These resins are cured using patented technology (Electron Beam Curing) which was developed by Trespa International B.V. The resultant properties make the product particularly suitable for a wide range of exterior applications.
- Façade Cladding: More specifically, drained and back-ventilated rain screen façade cladding on new and refurbished buildings.
- Exterior cladding systems: The long life cycle and low maintenance of Trespa Meteon® makes the panel material ideal for long term projects. Trespa North America provides cladding solutions with TS110; our exposed fastener system, and TS210; our concealed fastening system.
- Soffits: Extensive color choice and easy workability of the material make Trespa Meteon® an ideal choice for soffits.
- Balcony panels and balustrades: Wherever there is a requirement for aesthetic qualities and high impact resistance, Trespa Meteon® clearly has the advantage.
- Urban Furniture: Outdoor furniture, kiosks and the like invite graffiti and vandalism. This is where the easy-to-clean surface and high impact resistance of Trespa Meteon® really come to play.
- Signage: Trespa Meteon® is so easy to machine it makes an ideal material for signage. The workability allows lettering to be affixed or etched onto the panel.
- Sandwich Panels: Meteon provides high rigidity and impact resistance, and when combined with the light weight attribute of the product, is ideal for sandwich panels, infill panels, and curtain walling.
- Interior wall panels, casework, countertops, toilet partitions and lockers are also common applications for specifying Trespa panels when durability is needed.
- Meteon Installation Guidelines (only TS-110 & TS-210)
- Horizontal Strapping
- Metallic panels are Directional
- Meteon Hole Sizing, fixing hole and sliding hole, and pilot drill sizes